Friday, October 5, 2007

Forever family! (My favorite family photo)

Elysia's sealing after her adoption Sept 2005. The boys were able to witness it. What a heavenly sight to see our 3 children all in white!

4 comments:

Melissa (Catlin) Kiser said...

I LOVE this photo. You guys look so happy. What a fun life you live. I thought about you as I drove through St. George yesterday. Rob's grandfather died so we drove up to SLC for a few days, but no time to stop. Thanks for letting me glimpse at your life!--Melissa Kiser

Anonymous said...

Sabreena,

How special, I miss you so much and my missing you is more when I look at your sweet family and how happy you are. I am so glad for you that you are all well. I love and miss you very much. Lynae

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Sabreena! I was sooo happy to read you on my blog. What a beautiful family you have! And you have not changed a bit bright shining star! So I am so behind on the whole blog thing but better late than never right. It has been incredible to see where so many people are in life since T-Square. The fire is still burning. I will visit your blog as often as time permits. Keep in touch. Love always.
a bientot. Julienna VH.

PS:I saw Berenice Mputu (Delrue) a couple of years ago when we were in Belgium, she had three gorgeous sons, I believe she has a fourth now... we have not been in touch for a while. Here is her email, I'm sure she'd love to hear from you -

Marcelina Moreno said...

sabreena!! not sure if you remember me but I nannied in New Jersey with you. I love seeing the pictures of your family and of the life you have. It looks like your life is full of happiness! yeah for you!!