Friday, October 5, 2007

Jeffrey is 9!


We went camping for his birthday & invited family & friends along. On his lap is a giant mound of smore's fixins with a candle on top for the ideal "camping birthday cake".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday jeff!

Amy said...

What fun Sabreena! I have often wondered if you were still around. You family looks so happy and like you guys have a lot of fun together. That's great!

Tell me more about Dream Dinners. Is it cost effective? Good, healthy food? I enjoy cooking, but some nights I would love to have a meal already done.

Kendra is down here? With almost 4 kids?! Wow! What a small world!

By the way, we LOVE Highland park. It's my daughter's favorite park (and yes, at 15 months she already has a favorite!).

It's funny, the first thing I did was look-up all the websites you listed in your comment! hahaha!