Jay & I took Ben last Sat. morning to do Baptisms for his very first time. We ate breakfast in the cafeteria before hand. Jay got to officiate for Ben & I and then he did some as well. It was a wonderful experience never to be forgotten. 11/3/07
Doesn't it make you feel old to take your kids to do baptisms?? When my step-daughter was baptized, I felt very old. You guys look very happy. Keep posting!
Hey S. merrit!!! not sure if you remember me...it's s. perry from Temple Square...I found you on ALita's blog - if you want to keep updated go to www.mikeandsals.blogspot.com (I've dyed my hair dark brown...- so that my throw you...although I'll always go back to blonde eventually!:) (s.perry - Crosbie)
Hey sabreena,How special for him to do baptisms. Hey I was inspired by all my bloggin friends so you can check out my cute blog at Christensen5.blogspot.com
i am so horrible. i haven't written a new blog in ages and just barely today saw your comment! It is expedient that we must needs get caught up. Your little family is beautiful! hollaback at your girl, aight? love, wilpula :)
Sabreena! I'm so happy to have found you! I found you via Anne Marie's via Melissa's blog. You look beautiful as ever. If you don't mind I'm going to put a link to your blog on mine so I can keep up with the happenings in your life! Ours is mccarlie.blogspot.com Happy day! Leslie (Petty) McCarlie
Sabreena!!! I'm so happy to have found you via Bailey's site via Catlin's site...joy! You are as beautiful as ever! Now I can keep up with you and your cute families life. My blog in case your interested is mccarlie.blogspot.com Happy day! Leslie (Petty) McCarlie
I just left another comment because I thought I didn't submit the first one as I didn't see it...but, I just realized you approve your comments before they are posted...ha feel free to delete the redundancy! :) Leslie
Hey girlie! It's Kinder from the Dixie days! Love your blog and love seeing your cute cute family. Can't believe you look exactly the same 8 years later! So good to see you and hear how you are doing!
sabreena, it is about time i left a comment. i got your email with your blog forever ago and periodically check it, but never say anything! so it is so great to see what your family is up to. i know you are the most loving, wonderful mother as you are the same type of rs pres and friend. not much is new with me but i really wanted to say hello. take care sweetie :)
11 comments:
What fun to be a part of that!
Doesn't it make you feel old to take your kids to do baptisms?? When my step-daughter was baptized, I felt very old. You guys look very happy. Keep posting!
Hey S. merrit!!! not sure if you remember me...it's s. perry from Temple Square...I found you on ALita's blog - if you want to keep updated go to www.mikeandsals.blogspot.com
(I've dyed my hair dark brown...- so that my throw you...although I'll always go back to blonde eventually!:)
(s.perry - Crosbie)
Hey sabreena,How special for him to do baptisms. Hey I was inspired by all my bloggin friends so you can check out my cute blog at Christensen5.blogspot.com
Lynae
i am so horrible. i haven't written a new blog in ages and just barely today saw your comment! It is expedient that we must needs get caught up. Your little family is beautiful! hollaback at your girl, aight?
love, wilpula :)
Sabreena! I'm so happy to have found you! I found you via Anne Marie's via Melissa's blog. You look beautiful as ever. If you don't mind I'm going to put a link to your blog on mine so I can keep up with the happenings in your life! Ours is mccarlie.blogspot.com
Happy day!
Leslie (Petty) McCarlie
Sabreena!!! I'm so happy to have found you via Bailey's site via Catlin's site...joy! You are as beautiful as ever! Now I can keep up with you and your cute families life. My blog in case your interested is mccarlie.blogspot.com
Happy day!
Leslie (Petty) McCarlie
I just left another comment because I thought I didn't submit the first one as I didn't see it...but, I just realized you approve your comments before they are posted...ha feel free to delete the redundancy!
:)
Leslie
How exciting for your family! I loved doing baptisms when I was younger and J and I have talked about going after the baby is born.
What fun memories for your fam!
Hey girlie! It's Kinder from the Dixie days! Love your blog and love seeing your cute cute family. Can't believe you look exactly the same 8 years later! So good to see you and hear how you are doing!
sabreena, it is about time i left a comment. i got your email with your blog forever ago and periodically check it, but never say anything! so it is so great to see what your family is up to. i know you are the most loving, wonderful mother as you are the same type of rs pres and friend. not much is new with me but i really wanted to say hello. take care sweetie :)
Post a Comment