Thursday, May 1, 2008
WE'VE MOVED TO SLC!
After MUCH fasting and prayer and heartache and deliberation and pros & cons lists and temple attendance and Bishop's adivce and financial evaluation we made the choice to move to SLC. Jay's line of work in the technology industry wasn't serving us well in St. George, so we came to where there is an ocean of opportunity. Our brave beautiful boys are excited to have LONG visits with us in the summer & on school breaks where it will be time filled with camping trips, zoo excursions, Lagoon adventures, dinosaur museums and countless more quality time. During school they will stay with their mom, step-dad and half sister. They're in good hands and we know that they will flourish. Our hearts and prayers are always with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Dear Elggrens,
It's that step into the dark that really teaches us to trust the Lord, eh? But it always seems to be lit just a further bit ahead once we make that gigantic step. Where are you living? Are you having so much fun rediscovering SLC... I loved living there (except for the snow) because there is SO MUCH to do!
All is well here. We are bracing for the summer heat that is sure to arrive soon. I am feeling well and even walking in the mornings, which I haven't been able to do for a year! So that is a good thing.
Hope you are getting settled and feeling comfortable amidst the adventure of life. Never seems to stop, does it?
Lots of love,
Sherri
"What?! You moved? But I just saw you. But I understand the move. Lots of people are headed to SLC. I am going to miss you so much! Good luck with everything!!"
I am so sad you are gone. I'm working on our own little blog. I only have one post but I'll get working on it. Hope all is well!!
Rhanda
Post a Comment