Thursday, May 1, 2008

4 months in the making

So the next 3 pages I've just attempted to update our blog from Nov '07 until now. Sorry it's taken so long, but life has been hectic as you will see as you read the posts. I hope everyone is doing well, keep us updated on your lives as well.

5 comments:

Aaron said...

It was fun to catch up with you via the blog. Thanks for posting. Good luck with the new location. Where in SLC did you move to? Just wondering.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady! Good to hear from ya. So glad you updated. I've been waiting! I must say your little Elysia is absolutely adorable. And I'm so happy to hear that you guys are up here in Salt Lake! We are in South Jordan, we live in Daybreak. Where abouts are you? We will have to get together sometime when Lynae comes up. That would be fun.
Okay well I'm going to check out the rest of your posts! Take care.
ps. Did I see you in a Craig Swapp commercial the other day???

Kinder Giron

Anonymous said...

hey,
I know we haven't kept in touch much. I was soo glad to get your email about your blog. Your little girl is such a cutie. but the real reason for my emailing you back is that, upon reading what you have been up to lately I realized that we are not living to far away any more. Jason and I moved to Utah County last year for almost the same reason you guys moved to SLC. I hope that when you head to Hoggle Zoo again you'll call me so our girls can get together. We love it there too. It would be fun to Catch up a little too .
I hope everything is going well for you there. catch you later.
Sherelle

Anonymous said...

Sabreena:



Your Blog is just perfect!



Thanks

Pop

Anonymous said...

OK, I see it now. George Winston...duh. Didn't we see him in Princeton?