So it's kind of silly not to have an entry mentioning all of our Foster children that have blessed our lives for different seasons. We wanted to keep them all, but in the end, that was not the Lord's plan for them. However, in our hearts we have 7 children.
Here are their faces, names and stories starting from most recent. :
Here are their faces, names and stories starting from most recent. :
Samuel:
We raised him for six months from 3 mos. old to 9 mos. old
He's now 2 and lives with his adopted family.

Dakota:
We raised him for 9 months, from when he was 1 1/2 yrs to 2 yrs .
He's now 2 and lives with his adopted family.
Easton:
We brought home from the hospital and raised for 4 months.
He's now 2 1/2, and lives with his birth mom.
We raised for nine months from age 3 to almost 4.
She's now 8 and is in 2nd grade and lives with her dad.
We raised him for 9 months, from when he was 1 1/2 yrs to 2 yrs .
He's now 6 and is in kindergarten. Dakota and Myah are siblings.
They live with their dad. We still get to see them often.




12 comments:
Hey girl...I read all of your posts the other night but I could not remember if I had a chance to comment on any of them...I don't think I did, however, I also have been waiting for you to update and to see what you cool cats have been up too. I can't believe all the changes life is blessing you with...first of all I am so excited that you are in SLC...Like Kin said she is up there and I try to get up there about once a month...we should really get together...it has been a really long time...too long.
Also look at all the little lives you have blessed being foster parents. I think it takes amazing people to do that knowing that you may not get to keep those little ones.
All of your pics are adorable and your little Elysia is something to talk about. What a cutie. I am so glad that you guys feel so good about your move and that all of the kids are happy.
I can't wait to see you and sorry for the marathon message.
Sabreena,
Thanks for sharing this with me, it's wonderful to know that you're doing so much good, I had no idea you had moved to SLC or that you had foster children at home. That's amazing...I'm still single with no children so I'm a bit jealous of your beautiful, smart ones.
You've done a great job with the blog!! Keep it comming!!
With love,
Cathy
It takes a special family to love and raise so many munchkins in need of a little TLC. You certainly are a gem.
I don't know how you do it! My heart would break having to let them go again...You're amazing!
What you do is amazing. I don't think my heart could take it, loving those kids and then having to say goodbye. I'm glad they were able to have you to love them even for a short time.
Good to see you're blogging again! I'm sad that you moved!
Hey - I feel bad that you moved away before I had a chance to get to know you again. I'm am moved by your selflessness in taking in foster children. It takes a strong person to take in and love a child and then have to give them away. You are a better woman than I could ever be.
Sabrina!! I am now catching up on my emails and I am SOOOO happy that you contacted me!! It has been so long! What a neat family you have! hey are beautiful and you all look so happy! You look fantastic!! What is your story for the last 10 (?) years? Alison
So is blogging a "fetish" for you? I got your comment- do you just love finding all these old friends! Great to see all these great pics!
What a blessing you have been in the lives of these children! You are truly a special family with really giving hearts! I love that sooo mnay of my "old friends" are blogging!! Come over to "our place" sometimes to see the pix of our fam now!!! and I want that samosas recipe!! LOVE THOSE THINGS!
I'm with Sals. My heart would break too. Infact, I am crying right now just reading your beautiful entry. You are an amazing woman. You have an amazing family. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
*Big Hugs*
Lis xx
Sabreena,
I've always known you are AMAZING but I hope you know how AMAZING you really are! I didn't know about all of your foster kids and felt so touched reading about them. How blessed they were to have you.
Congratulations on your move to SLC, I had no idea but I am so happy for you. So sad that we didn't get together while we were both here. Let me know when you're down next, or if you ever need a place to stay come to our house! Love You Friend!
Sabreena,
I wanted to cry reading this post. It makes me sad to think that these sweet babies and little kids have parents who aren't able to take care of them. I'm glad that someone like you is there for them. How do you handle giving them back?
Janell
Post a Comment